Psalm 37:25 (New International Version)
I was young and now I am old,
yet I have never seen the righteous forsaken
or their children begging bread.
I was watching True.Life recently, and it featured individuals who are homeless. Through all my pain and drama, I am reminded how fortunate I am. All it can take is the loss of a job to land anyone in this situation. Today I am thankful.
I am thankful for:
1. A place I can call home
4. That I know my savior
5. A job I love
6. My blog family who accept, love and support me through everything
7. For the time I had with my babies
8. Food (oh how I miss eating bread)
9. Options (TAC) when others have limited options
10. The few friends I have in real life
What are you thankful for?
Where is my expected end?