Sunday, November 8, 2009

Tentative Plans While Waiting

I call them tentative, because God's time is not my time. I will have my TAC (hopefully) done in December. Hubby does not even want to wait a whole year like I was planning (again, there I go with the planning). He wants to start trying again as soon as we get the green light. As for me, I am still praying about it.
In the meantime, I have compiled a list of things to get done while waiting for God's will. I can plan all I want, but He has the final say.

1.) Get fit (I still have the 20lb baby weight that I never lost)
2.) Pay off our one Credit Card (Thankfully it is not much)
3.) Refinance my car, and get a lower payment
4.) Begin house hunting
5.) Research options (rent the condo or sell it)
6.) Get the TAC (VERY IMPORTANT)
7.) Eat healthier (I LOVE white bread)
8.) Go back to school (starting in the Spring)
9.) Start and complete my National Boards
10.)Find affordable insurance for Newborns (the cost for putting a child on my own is astronomical!)
11.) Stop thinking of everything that can go wrong and focus on the positive
12.) Pray more
13.) Read mY Bible more
14.) Show appreciation to my husband more
15.) Work on further strengthening our Marriage (It never hurts to draw closer to each other more)

Again, these are tentative. Who knows what the Lord has in store, but I welcome it with open arms.

Where is my expected end?

6 comments:

  1. Marie, your plans sound wonderful. It's good to have some goals, and you are right, God can do anything but in the meantime, it's good to stay busy. Best of luck on all this!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing a great GREAT job of giving it to God. A GREAT job. It is okay to plan and think things through. You will know when God wants you to add another baby. It might be seconds after that TAC is placed or months down the road. You'll know.

    Prayers for you guys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marie, this is a great list and a great to be ready. In God's time everything will be realized and you will be changed, in a postive way, for it. *huge hugs*

    I am keeping you guys in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a good plan! Glad you are ultimately leaving it up to God...He always knows best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great list! I always feel better when I get things down on paper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you have a great list going and I hope you can accomplish them all!

    ReplyDelete