I seems that not only have my losses made me more sympathetic and in tune with other peoples feelings, but I think it has made me an even bigger critic of myself. Has anyone experienced this as well?
Did anyone do any Black Friday shopping? I will never brave the malls on Black Friday again! It was chaotic and everything I wanted was sold out.
I found these jokes and hopes it brings a smile to your face. It did to mine. :-)
1. What key has legs and can't open doors?
2. What do you call a dumb gobbler?
A jerky turkey!
3. What do you call a gobbler who thinks he knows everything?
A smirky turkey!
4. What has feathers and webbed feet?
A Turkey wearing Scuba Gear!
5. Why did the turkey cross the road?
It was the chicken's day off.
6. Why did the police arrest the turkey?
They suspected it of fowl play.
7. What sound does a space turkey make?
Hubble, hubble, hubble.
8. Why do turkeys always go, "gobble, gobble"?
Because they never learned good table manners!
9. How can you send a turkey through the post office?
Bird class mail!
10. Why did they let the turkey join the band?
Because he had the drumsticks
11. What happened when the turkey got into a fight?
He got the stuffing knocked out of him.
12. If April showers bring May flowers what do May flowers bring? Pilgrims!
13. Why did the Pilgrims want to sail to America in the spring? Because April showers bring May flowers.
14. What happened to the Pilgrim who was shot at by an Indian? He had an arrow escape.
15. If the Pilgrims were alive today, what would they be most famous for?
Their great old age!
16. What kind of potatoes go oui-oui-buzz-buzz?
17. How do you make gold soup?
Just throw in fourteen carrots (carats).
18. What kind of vegetable would you like tonight?
19. Why did the Indian chief wear so many feathers?
To keep his wigwam.
20. Why did the man invest in feathers?
He heard the stock market was going down.
Jokes taken from http://www.thanksgivingnovember.com/thanksgiving-jokes.html
Where is my expected end?