Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Just dropping in.....

Hello Gang!

From reading all your posts, I can see that most of us had a peaceful Christmas, and for those of us who had a hard time, all I can do is send you a big cyber hug. When I got up that morning to say my prayers, I prayed for all of you and wished you some measure of peace.

My step children are here this week (more on that in another post), so I have been mostly out and about playing chauffeur and entertainer while dh is at work. Let me just say that the teenage years are oh so fun (can you see the sarcasm dripping off my lips??).

I will be able to catch you up on my Christmas experience, items I won during the 25 Days of Christmas Giveaway, and some things I have discovered. Just taking a few minutes to let you all know all is well, and I am thinking about you all!

Where is my expected end?

4 comments:

  1. It's really good to hear from you! I was wondering how your Christmas was!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to hear from you! Take care and lots of love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had good Christmas! Happy New Year's to you and yours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear all is well. *hugs* Hope to hear from you soon.

    ReplyDelete