Thursday, March 19, 2009

Ovulating

Well. I feel pain in my left side. I still don't know if it is pre-ovulation pain or ovulation pain itself. Why am I telling you this you may ask? I am not sure what to do with it. The last two times I paid attention to this pain, I did not get pregnant. Though dh and I are taking a break, I feel guilty that I am passing up what I perceive as a "missed opportunity". I am afraid to try and have it turn out negative, yet I am afraid to try and have out turn out positive. I know, I an insane.
I have been using OPK's up until this past Tuesday to see if I can pinpoint my ovulation days so that when I do try, I will know that this method works. So far, I have not had any LH surges. I know that they say if your surge is low, the test may not pick it up, but I am not convinced that they work. Anyway today is CD 16, and this would mean that I am ovulating late. Does that mean I was off the previous months? Is this why it did not work the last few months? I am now conflicted. Should I do the deed and see or should I stick to our plan and take a break. Oh! The things we do just to have children! Help! What do you think?

Spring break is two weeks away and I can't wait! I do not know why the powers that be scheduled spring break 3 weeks after the FCAT test. The students seem to think that they do not have to learn in my class because the test is over. Not in my classroom! They are now officially driving me insane and it is push to get them to focus. Every teacher I spoke to this morning state the same thing so I feel better that I am not alone.

Today is a good day for me. My intern's niece was born this morning and thats all she can talk about. I am actually ok. My AP is officially on bedrest so I don't see her anymore. I am simply exhausted from my quest to avoid pregnant women. I really need a break! Can't wait for the weekend.

Awaiting my expected end.

No comments:

Post a Comment