Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Whattttt????????

Oh taste and see that the Lord is good! Blessed is the man that trusteth in him!

My heavens! Remember I told you how the Dr.'s office called me with the results of the blood work yesterday? Well they called me back yesterday afternoon. The lady who is personally handling my case, wanted to know if Dr. D was going to do the procedure in his office or at the Hospital. I let her know it is an invasive procedure that requires hospital care and gave her the number to contact him and his office staff.

Long story short, as of this morning my claim has been submitted to the Insurance Company! How fast was that??? Here I am, planning to light a fire under my Dr.'s a** and I did not even have to! It is now in the hands of God and the Insurance Company. Earnest Prayers are needed!!!!! Remember that the effectual, fervent prayer of the righteous availeth much - so I crave all the prayers I can get.

After being mad at God for so long, I heard a message at church a few weeks ago. The message was entitled; "What are you mad about?!" This past sunday, I decided to let go of my anger and just worship (I could not even raise my hands after losing Evan). I worshipped until tears ran down my face. I worshipped until me heart hurt. I simply let the hurt and anger go. No one told me to, I just felt it was time. Since this happened, everything has been falling into place the last few days.

Last week I got an e-mail from a friend who was telling me how she was excited for me. She just knew that I am going to have a little one on earth to love. After that conversation, the words came to me; "watch how fast God is going to work". I did not know how fast!
Well, this morning A parent wanted to see me. She wanted me to approach her child's teacher and get the weekly spelling words (In the back of my mind, I was saying, "couldn't you do that yourself?"). I then had to trek across campus to visit this other teacher who I barely know, to get some spelling words.
The minute I walked into the classroom, the teacher said to me
"Oh Ms. R (called me by my maiden name), I had a dream about you! I woke up smiling and I was so excited for you!"
I said to her, "I do hope it was a very good dream"
"Oh yes. I dreamed that you had a bay girl, you were holding her, and crying and smiling at the same time!"

What a dream! As I was leaving her classroom, I said to myself; "how funny, that this mom asked me to go to this teacher and get some spelling words for her son, when she could have called the teacher herself, and how odd that this teacher who barely knows me would have such a dream". I am starting to believe that God in his own way put things in place that this mom would send me to this teacher, who would give me such a news. He knows me all too well. If it was someone I knew that told me they had a dream about me, then I would have brushed it off, but he sent an almost stranger who knew nothing about my circumstances to deliver such a message! How is great is my God???!!!!
The minute I let is go and started worshipping, is the minute things start falling into place! I must say I am feeling peaceful and confident about 2010.

I keep being reminded that he really will never eave nor forsake me, no matter what I dish out to him.

Where is my expected end?

6 comments:

  1. That is such wonderful news!!!!!! And what an amazing story about the other teacher!! Wow!!! God is at work here my friend...keep us posted on everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to hear the doc's office is doing their part. :) I don't know where I would be in my healing process if it weren't for God. I focused on my faith in God early on after we lost Jonathan and I am so glad I did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh honey, I'm so proud of you and if I've said it once to you, I've said it twice...You're an inspiration to me. You have the most awe inspiring faith and God is going to work miracles through you...

    I have tears in my eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great news!!! All in God's perfect timing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. I just got chills reading about the teacher's dream. How amazing!

    Thrilled for you that all is well with the insurance claim, thank goodness!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. God is good. Even in or trials. I'm so glad that you found your spirit for worship again. :)

    sending hugs...

    ReplyDelete