Monday, September 14, 2009

The results are in.....

No Blood Clotting Disorders! All the blood work came back perfect - It is just my crappy cervix.

I also took the opportunity to inquire about the submission to the insurance company - the lady reassured me that she was on the case as their is a BIG note on the front of the folder. Ha! There better be one. :-). My sister graciously reminded me that it is dangerous to "piss off" your Dr.'s office. Ha! I really don't care if they get pissed off- when they have to bury babies then they can comment. LOL. I will make sure I call back next week to check on the status.

Where is my expected end?

4 comments:

  1. Marie, I say you can piss off the staff, but don't piss off the doc. :) I did that and lost a PCP, but looking back...it was a good move on my part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm glad that can be checked off the list!!! YAY!!! Things are moving along!!! Yay for a big note!! Go get 'em!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Big note," way to go, girl!

    Whew! Glad you don't have any blood clotting disorders.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Jess...The doctor is the most important. But, in the grand scheme of things, you are the best advocate for yourself and your babies... You piss off whomever you need to to get good results.

    ReplyDelete