Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Praises...

Hello gang! I must say I am feeling much better today, but have decided to take it easy so that I can enjoy the last few days of my Spring Break out of the house. Thanks for all your prayers.

I have been meditating on a scripture lately. His word says to give thanks before the battle or victory is won, and part of my positive thinking is me thanking him daily for what I know will be a blessing. I keep reminding myself that when my blessing is fulfilled, he will be even MORE exhalted in the end. Thank you Lord for my upcoming blessing. I thank you for a second chance, and the ability to bless someone with a home and love, and the opportunity to bring them to you.

I hope this scripture is a blessing to you as it is to me.
Psalm 116:1-19.
1. I love the Lord, because he hath heard my voice and my supplications.
2. Because he hath inclined his ear unto me, therefore will I call upon him as long as I live.
3. The sorrows of death compasses me, and the pains of hell gat hold upon me: I found trouble and sorrow.
4. Then called I upon the name of the Lord; O Lord, I beseech thee, deliver my soul.
5. Gracious is the Lord, and rightousness, yea, our God is merciful.
6. The Lord preserveth the simple, I was brought low and he helped me.
7. Return unto thy rest, O my soul, for the Lord hath dealth bountifully with me.
8. For thou hast delivered my soul from death, mine eyes from tears, and my feet from falling.
9. I will walk before the Lord in the land of the living.
10. I believed, therefore have I spoken: I was greatly afflicted.
11. I said in my haste; all men are liars.
12. What shall I render unto the Lord for all his benefits towards me?
13. I will take the cup o salvation, and call upon the name of the Lord.
14. I will pay my vows unto the Lord now in the presence of his people.
15. Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of his saints.
16. O Lord, truly I am thy servant, and the son of thine handmaid: thou hast loosed my bonds.
17. I will offer thee the sacrifice of thanksgiving, and will call upon the name of the Lord.
18. I will pay my vows unto the Lord now in the presence all his people.
19. In the courts of the Lord's house, in the midst of thee, O Jerusalem, Praise ye the Lord.

The verse that sticks out is #12 - What shall I render unto the Lord for all his benefits towards me? I am so blessed beyond measure. I cannot thank him enough but to love him, magnify him and exhalt him. Though life has been disappointing lately, I know that his mercies are new and he will never leave nor forsake. At times, I may feel as if he is not there, but I know he is waiting in the shadows, willing me to call him. I love the Lord with such a heart rending love - it is undescribable. After losing AJ, I knew my attitude would determine my outcome. I attribute my attitude to him. As I have said numerous times, If I did not have him or my hubby, I would be in the mad house.

For those who may be feeling down this week, look to the hills from whence comeht your help. Lean on him and call upon him to give you peace. He is waiting on you.

Awaiting my expected end.

No comments:

Post a Comment