Thursday, April 9, 2009

Love/hate relationship

Lately I have been sharing my most intimate with strangers so I might as well share more. I hasten to add, that I don't consider you strangers, more supports and my community of friends. Beware ----------------- PERSONAL CONTENT!!!!

Pre AJ
I had glorious breasts. They were perky, they actually stood at attention and looked great in every outfit.

During AJ
Frick and Frack were even perkier. They were huge and dh and I were floating on cloud nine.

After AJ
The two monstrosities no longer stand at attention! Wearing a push-up bra only masks it, but they are not the same. After my milk came in, they (gasp!!!) SAGGED! I think I might consider a "lift".
Will they ever be the same?????

My scripture for the day (little snippets): Psalm 27 - ...HE restoreth my soul....for thou art with me, thy rod and they staff they comfort me.....surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever


Awaiting my expected end.

No comments:

Post a Comment