Monday, April 6, 2009

Busy Weekend

Whew! It has been a busy weekend and I am glad Spring Break is finally here. Hubby and I went to a wedding and had an awesome time. At the end of the night I remarked to hubby that this was the first wedding we went to and actually left there full. Below is a pic of us, and then of the happy couple, Josh and Kharla.

We are truly happy for them and wish them all the best. H

Today is the first day of Spring Break and I am on the couch. I think all the running around got to me and I am a little under the weather. Please say a prayer for me, as I do not want to spend the entire Spring Break on the couch. Well off to drink more fluids. Will check in  tomorrow.

Awaiting my expected end.


2 comments:

  1. Oh---I'm praying hard that you don't get sick!!! You need to enjoy this break, not just have to endure it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww....hang in there, gal. Hoping you only needed 1 day to re-coop, and that the rest of your break will be filled with R&R. :)

    ReplyDelete