Thursday, December 23, 2010

More...

Today I am 20 weeks, 4 days. I am more pregnant than I have ever been in the past. I am quite emotional today with gratitude, elation, and I'm somewhat relieved. Two major milestones have passed and now the countdown begins to 24 weeks (only 30 days away). It is so close I can smell it. I am really starting to believe that we will being this baby home.

For I know the thoughts I think towards you Saith the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil to give you an expected end. Jeremiah 29:11

Awaiting my expected end,
Marie

11 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Praise God! I will continue to pray you through Marie! (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Marie...what a HUGE milestone for you! Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember the day I became more pregnant than I had been. It was full of emotions. 24 weeks is almost here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOORAY, Marie....HOORAY!!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Praying for 24 weeks and beyond!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Keeping you uplifted in prayer.

    ReplyDelete