Monday, February 9, 2009

BIG FAT NEGATIVE!!!!

Oh my goodness. After testing on Saturday and getting a positive, I re-tested on Sunday using another test (First Response) an got a Big Fat Negative! My hubby came in and saw the test and I just cried. I felt horrible. I am also glad that I did not get my hopes up too much. To top it off AF showed yesterday afternoon - 2 days early!

I feel like such a failure. The bible says to be fruitful and multiply and I can't even do that. After breaking down last night, I realized the lord is just adequetely preparing my body for the next baby. Dh says it makes his heart hurt to see me like this, but I can't help it. The human side of me feels terrible.
Oh well on to tracking and trying again. This screws up summer for me. If I do get preggo, then I may not be able to return the new school year.
Wish me luck.

Awaiting my expected end.

No comments:

Post a Comment