Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Jackpot????

Ok. Today I am ovulating. Dh and I have made a commitment to dtd until Wednesday to be on the safe side. I am excited!!!! I had a dream last night that I carried to term without even realizing it.
The Dream
I was at church with another pregnant lady and we were both due any day. I was sitting at a table looking at her folder adorned with possible names for her daughter. She went into labor and it was at that point that dh swept me off my feet to take me home.
I woke up and after taking a shower realized what the dream meant. I CAN do this!!! I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Did he not promise to keep me this time around??? If so then why am I leaning on my own understanding??? I will have an excellent pregnancy next time because this is my year to shine!!!!

The Jackpot Ticker
I included the ticker up top as a way to help me track when to test. I will test the week after AF is due so I am completely sure and don't test before so I don't get false hopes. AF is due on the 10-13 and I will test after that date, as after a m/c periods can be irregular. At this point I am confident I will get pregnant. There is no ifs, ands, or buts about it. The God of my salvation withholds nothing good from his people. Everyday I will be one step closer to my goal.

When will I telly me family??? Is the question of the moment. If I could, I would not tell them until after the cerclage, but I know thats not possible so maybe before. I will not tell anyone else. My dilemma is how will I hide it from everyone??? I was showing pretty early. I will be wearing dh's shirts and try my best. If anyone asks, I will say, we would love to and if we are it would be a blessing.

On my support site, a lady who had her m/c 2 days before mine is PREGNANT!!! Yes I did say pregnant. She is maybe 5 - 6 weeks along and I am amazed. She is older and hey, if it can happen for her, it can happen for me. I am so excited for her, because it gives me hope. I am worried though. She got preggo mighty quick! I would be worried about my lining not being strong enough to support the placenta, but I am praying for an uneventful pregnancy for her.

Still awaiting my expected end.

No comments:

Post a Comment