Monday, June 15, 2009

Lazy days of summer

Hey gang! I know its been a while since my last post. (Jeez its been that long????). Nothing has happened. I have still been keeping up with your posts and I promise to create at least one post a day.

Summer is here and I am bored stiff! I look forward to summer and every year I get bored. My day goes something like this:
Watch TV, read, sleep, watch tv, read, sleep. Fun huh??
Not much has happened lately, but have been reading a lot of good news (Alyson, sweetpeanme). I am so happy for the paths that you are traveling and wish that all goes well in the coming months. I pray that pretty soon you both will get your BFP's.

I am running now, but I will post more later. I have a few things I want to share.
Toodles! Enjoying the summer sun in Florida
Marie

Awaiting my expected end.

4 comments:

  1. I agree with you on the whole summer deal...I look forward to it so much..but when its finally here I'm like twiddling my thumbs!!! I keep thinking about my classroom and the things I could be getting ready for next year! I think the problem is that we are very social people (teachers that is) and suddenly everyone is at work and we are stuck with nothing to do...its quite hard! Looking forward to your posts! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're enjoying the summer sun. I don't have as much "down time" with Em, as I did in my early years of teaching. But, I know what you mean---occupying each day with something "fun" can be challenging.

    Glad you're having some R&R time...I love TV and reading in the summer too! Nice to get caught up on what we miss out on during the school year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with sweetpeanme--I'm not quite sure what to do with summer now that it is here! I have so many things to do around my house, but can't do anything yet! Have to rest, even though I'm feeling really good!
    I'm praying for you--I know this coming year is going to be the year for us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the lazy days of summer! It's one of the best parts about teaching. I do get bored sometimes, but then remember how crazy things will get come September. Though, I start teaching summer school in about two weeks.

    ReplyDelete