Hey gang! I know it's been a while since I last posted. I have been under the weather lately (understated), and had to go in the hospital to have a minor procedure done. This kept me off line and out of the picture as I was stuck in bed. Let me tell you, bedrest is no joke, even if its for a short time. Your mind goes a mile a minute and all your worries and insecurities rise to the surface. I also learned that TV is mindless..... I did get some insightful posts though.
I guess all my positive thoughts while on bedrest paid off - I got an AWARD! Thanks Kelli!
Here are the rules...
1. When given the award, you write about seven things that you love.
2. Pass the award to seven bloggers that you love, and be sure to tag them and let them know they've won. (You can copy the award and post it on your sideboard.)
Things I love
1. My hubby and angel baby - I cannot tell how much I love my hubby! I never thought that I would meet such an awesome man. but God blessed me with a knight.
Alyssa-Joy is close and dear to my heart. Though she is no longer here, she is never far from my mind or heart.
2. My family - I have 3 awesome sisters, a brother, a dad and step-mom. I would kill for these people (seriously). Mess with my family; you mess with me, My dad raised us alone for 7 years after my mom died. He worked two jobs, sacrificed for us, and still managed to be there for school events. My step-mom came along later in life and the first few years were rough, but now we are great friends.
3. My job - I am a special needs teacher working with students with a myriad of learning disabilities. I love what I do and look forward to going to work. I love seeing my students finally "get" something after struggling, I love seeing them persevere despite their disability, and I love that they live up to my HIGH expectations.I believe that every child can learn as long as hey put their mind to it.
4. Pink - I love the color pink. I have pink everything! If my bedroom, bathroom and house could be pink, I would have them that way. Being married to a blue guy, puts a damper on my plans :-(
5. Books - Sitting on my back porch or lounging by the pool and reading a book is heaven! I could sit there all day and go through at least 3 books in 18 hours. This is what I do in the summers. I cannot wait.
6. Shoes - I am a girl aren't I? I have so many shoes that hubby has no space in the closet. Heels, flats, wedges, boots, you name them, I got them. Price??? Does not matter as long as they are cute. I prefer shopping for shoes than clothes. After all no dressing rooms needed.
7. God - His perfect number, I am in awe daily of his awesomeness. He is never far from me and when I least expect it, he surprises me. I could not go through this world not knowing him.
Bloggers I love and look forward to reading.
3. Baby Mama
4.Sweet pea n me
6. Monica H.